Why is juicing so great?
Simple: you stuff all the nutrients (except fiber) in a compact drink you so throw back. It’s not a meal as a green smoothie . It’s a shot amazingness.
In this way the nutrients are absorbed fast, and you’re not a quarter of the ‘chewing’ like a thick green smoothie.
Plus, in a juicer, you can use products that you would quickly throw in your blender (such as broccoli, beets, carrots, tomatoes and peppers). And besides that fresh fruit juices are just fantastic tasty. Not only because they taste good, but because they can directly give a wonderful feeling. Power Plant what you get!
Okay, then you may be wondering why so many people today talk about slowjuicers. Simple: a slowjuicer is designed more vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and enzymes to keep your fruits and vegetables.
In a regular juicer (which rotates hard) the products are exposed to a lot of oxygen, leaving some nutrients have been lost before they end up in your glass.Sin.
Not only do you get if not all plant power from your fruits and vegetables, you also get less power plant in your body!
A slowjuicer ‘snaps’ fruit and squeezes the juice so quietly. That, incidentally, is still very fast, and it also makes a lot less noise.
Maximize your slowjuicer
Okay, so you have a slowjuicer and you want it to work. How do you get the most out of your slowjuicer? Here are some tips.
- Just make delicious fresh juice regularly. That way you get unwise many nutrients in every day, and you feel fitter and more energetic within a few weeks.
- Drink your juice as many fresh from the press . If you fresh juice let alone fifteen minutes, there are already quite a few nutrients lost. After a night in the fridge you have a particularly tasty juice, but with very little power plant. Smoothies can be kept longer because the fibers cause the nutrients slowly fading.
- Vary the vegetables that you throw in your juice. Fresh beet juice, for example, a high concentration of nitrite. That’s not a problem if you drink it occasionally. If you, however, your daily habit of it, it would undermine your health.
- Use your juicer as a way to save fruit and vegetables from the compost heap. Looks apple with spots are not so good? Or you do not know your roots with the rest of that huge mountain have? Throw it through your juicer!
- Use vegetables as a base for juices and fruit to add to bring the flavor balance. Fruit can be the best food fiber (peel and pulp), because otherwise mostly a sugar juice drink with vitamins.
- Most slowjuicers have two filters. One to produce really pure juice, and one that is designed for fruits with thick flesh (such as mangoes and avocados). If you use this filter remains more pulp left in your juice. So you get a sort of hybrid between a juice and smoothie. The drink less easy way, but you’ll get your serving immediately fiber.
And what I do with all that dry pulp?
Do not throw away, there are quite some fun things to do with the dried pulp from your juicer.
- First put the vegetables in your juicer, pulp catch on, and then add the fruit. Catch this pulp separately.
- Use the fruit pulp to add flavor and texture to the soup.
- Pull up a vegetable in the vegetable pulp.
- Put the fruit pulp in baked goods such as muffins or cake. Root or beet pulp can also handle well in sweet baked goods.
- Add the fruit pulp to your favorite divine-vegan burger recipe or stir into hummus for extra flavor and fiber.
- Add a little of both pulps to your next (green) smoothie. Adds extra fiber and nutrients to, and you barely taste the difference.
- Use your fruit pulp in pasta sauces. Works great when you have squeezed tomato juice, but if you gejuiced other vegetables.
- If you have more pulp than you can use, then freeze in your favorite pulps. Most preferably, in small portions (in containers or in an ice cube form). So you always have a tasty shot fibers on hand to add to recipes.
- Use it as a treat to your pet. Rummage loves pulp, especially carrot pulp. Check it here in advance of the pulp to share is appropriate for your pet. Not all vegetables are suitable for our furry friends.
- Compost your pulp and use it in the garden. Or sever it at least at GFT, so that new compost or bio-fuel can be made.
- Did you know that a slowjuicer can also make your own vegetable milk? Think of hazelnut milk or almond milk. Soak the nuts two days, throw them with water and all through your juicer and then take the milk through a cheesecloth or filter.
- You can also create raw and hot soups with your slowjuicer. Juice your favorite savory ingredients like tomatoes, a little celery and a few roots. Add your favorite herbs and you have a quick and healthy soup. Put him briefly on the fire for a hot version.
Juicing is a luxury
Juicing is tasty and healthy. Realize that juicing a luxury is not a requirement. It’s a nice way to treat your body with additional power plant. But you just keep eating your vegetables to get all the nutrients.
It is not cheap juicing. Not only the devices are pricey, but huge amounts of fruit and vegetables from going through tapping. Moreover, it takes quite some time to cut the vegetables and clean the juicer.
But if you’re a couple of times a week juice makes you have the best of both worlds. A fitter and healthier body without costing you too much time and money.
Basic Recipe: How to make an irresistible juice
How to turn a delicious juice together? Of course there are countless recipes available on the Internet. But it is especially important that you yourself can create recipes based on fruits and vegetables you have on hand.
- Focus on vegetables and add some fruit for flavor . If you want to drink a pure fruit juice, then throw fruit (preferably unpeeled) in a blender with some ice. Use your juicer primarily for vegetable juice to really enjoy the health benefits.
- Use some root vegetables . As carrots, carrots and beetroot. These add fiber, antioxidants and texture. They are also cheap and tasty sweet.
- Also add some green (leaf) vegetables far . This kind of vegetable contains a lot of nutrients, but are often too strongly flavored. You have not so much need. Think fresh spinach, fresh kale, arugula and broccoli.
- Add some watery vegetables far . Think of cucumber and celery. Adds extra nutrients back to, and get better drinking your juice.
- Play with extra flavor . A little ginger or lemon juice can you just giving extra pep that makes it irresistible.
- Experiment with additional options . Want to make it big super-hipster-healthy? Throw what wheat grass. Or maybe you prefer to turn a piece of red pepper with your juice. Or add you like some pizazz with spices like cinnamon and turmeric.
- Provide fibers in your juice . Use the coarse filter in your juicer or scoop some pulp back into your glass. So you reduce the sugar problem of fruit and make your nutritious juice.
Getting started with SlowJuicen?
Good idea. Juicing is tasty, healthy and have a nice relaxing pastime. Personally, I love my beautiful eggplant-purple Versapers (eggplants have never thrown in the way). Not only because I adore strange-colored kitchen film stock (we have a ‘green water’ refrigerator and a sea blue “coffee maker), but also because he was working perfectly and relatively easy to clean.